Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Edge of Never - review

I just had to read this book because I kept hearing great things about it. While I did enjoy it, I am on the edge with how I feel about it.

The Edge of Never is a unique story about friendship,second chances, falling in love and living in the moment. Camryn Bennett is a 20 year old girl who just wants to live her life without regrets. After so much hurt and loss she sets out on an unexpected journey where she meets the Andrew Parrish. He is everything she has been looking for and she is the Eurydice to his Orpheus. 

This beautifully written, one of a kind book was a little slow for my liking but the last 10 percent completely made up for it. I would recommend this read to anyone who just wants to live a little and believes in love and living life.




No comments:

Post a Comment