Thursday, July 24, 2014

Beautiful Oblivion - review

Beautiful Oblivion is the first installment in the Maddox Brothers series and features Travis' brother, Trent. I think I may have a bigger crush on Trent than I do Travis!

Trenton Maddox is most certainly a guy that never hears the word no and although Cami has a boyfriend, Trent will not take no for an answer. Unfortunately, the secret she is keeping may break Trent and his family apart so she is insistent on keeping their friendship platonic while he is persistent and determined to win Cami over once and for all.

Beautiful Oblivion runs parallel to Beautiful Disaster so we do get a few glimpses of Travis and Abby. There was an interesting twist at the end though the big secret fell a little short for me. I still can't wait for more of the Maddox brothers! They are in a league of their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment