Title: Beautiful Burn
Author: Adriane Leigh
Genre: Steamy Student Teacher Romance
Release Date: January 13, 2015
BlurbI've broken him, bent him, and burned him, and each fevered moment was worth every ounce of pain. Auburn Lawrence has loved her English teacher, Reed West, since she was fourteen. Through brainstorming stories, reading classic literature, and plenty of fiery banter, they've forged a bond that neither of them expected. Propelled by a chance encounter after her graduation, they discover just how deep their connection runs, but love requires more than chemistry to flourish. They spend three electrifying summer months discovering each other under a veil of forbidden passion and desperate lust before they learn that the unattainable is often destined to remain exactly that. By the time temperatures dip and snowflakes fly, their relationship will face a deep freeze that threatens to snap the bond they thought they shared, shattering their lives one secret at a time. Intended for mature audiences.
TOP 5 books your HEROINE loves best and why
You're terrible for asking a book nerd to choose favorites!
Auburn's Top 5:
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov...Humbert is a total perv, but the emotional dissolution is fascinating.
- Bang by EK Blair...because Nina is bad ass and on some level I want to be just like her. Minus the crazy part.
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald...*sigh* Unrequited love. Classic.
- Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard...taboo romance, history, travel, what's not to love?!
- Anything Tiffany Reisz has ever written. Intellectual erotica? I can't get enough.
About the AuthorAdriane Leigh was born and raised in a snowbank in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and now lives amongst the sand dunes of the Lake Michigan lakeshore. She graduated with a Literature degree but never particularly enjoyed reading Shakespeare or Chaucer. Adriane is married to a tall, dark and handsome guy, plays mama to two sweet baby girls, and is a voracious reader and knitter.