Friday, January 18, 2013

Reunion - review

I have to say I was super excited and a bit hesitant to read this book. I "know of" this author through some mutual friends and I'm very honest with my reviews. That being said, (and minus a few grammatical errors, sorry), I absolutely loved Reunion! I could completely relate to this story and it is exactly my kind of book!

Savannah Garrett, music teacher at a prestigious school in Boston is back in her hometown, just outside of Philadelphia, for her 10 year reunion. Running into her high school sweetheart, Sam Reynolds after 5 years is less than welcoming and automatically brings up memories of their past relationship and obstacles that were overcome.

I absolutely loved the flashbacks and the playlist of Sam & Savy's life and relationship. This book had me happy, sad and ultimately happy at the end. Sam Reynolds is swoon-worthy with his romantic ways. I absolutely love him! I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more from Ms. MR Joseph. What a great first book! Get to writing more!!! Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment