Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Until I Break - review

"In love, sometimes what you fear most is exactly what you need." - M. Leighton

I'm so thankful that I got a chance to read this book while it was still available! While I respect the author's rights to pull it from publication, I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion and of course not everyone is going to like the same books. This dark and twisted novel was very daring and definitely pushed the limits.

What I loved about this book was the two broken characters Samantha Jansen and Alec Brand, their wildest fantasies and their worst nightmares all coming to life on the pages. They are both hiding something within themselves, yet are extremely intrigued by one another. Their relationship builds on trust, fear and ultimately love.

Ms. Leighton definitely took a risk on this book and it did not disappoint as far as I'm concerned. It was hot, intense, sexy and unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment