Thursday, April 3, 2014

Twisted (Tangled - Book 2) - review

Okay, for those of you who follow, you know that I love Drew Evans from Tangled! I absolutely couldn't wait for Twisted by Emma Chase and let me just tell you that it did not disappoint! This story, however, was told from Kate's point of view. I know, I know, you wanted more of the sexy, cocky, Drew Evans! Well have no fear, Drew has definitely rubbed off on Kate!

Picking up about two years after Tangled ended, Kate and Drew are still in love and living happily together...for now. Without spoiling anything let me just say that there is a huge miscommunication and well you know Drew!

As much as I loved Tangled, I loved Twisted as well, not as much but I can never get enough of Drew and Kate! I can't wait to see what Emma Chase delivers us next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment