Monday, August 4, 2014

Ugly Love - review

Colleen Hoover has done it again! I swear, anything that has her name on it is instantly one of my favorite books and Ugly Love is right there at the top of the list!

I don't want to give anything away or spoil this for anyone so I'm just going to say that you need to read it. Immediately. Ugly love is a powerful, heartbreaking story about love, loss and learning to love again.

Miles Archer. *sigh* Miles. He has honestly been through it all and is determined not to fall in love again. That is, until Tate Collins comes along. Their connection to one another is undeniable. Both of them agree to a purely physical relationship with a few important rules. Don't ask about the past and don't expect a future. Sounds easy, right?



 Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.


Colleen Hoover can deliver a book the way no one else can. I loved that it alternated from present day in Tate's point of view to the past from Miles'. I laughed, I cried and I cried some more. Ugly Love is about seeing the beauty after all the ugly. You do not want to miss this one. 

#mileshighclub 

No comments:

Post a Comment