Thursday, December 4, 2014

Crow's Row - review

I have had this book on my "to read" list for about a year and I finally got around to reading it. It was not what I expected at all.

Crow's Row was about a girl who witnesses a brutal murder, is kidnapped and falls in love with the leader of a gang. While she is dealing with her new surroundings, she learns a lot more about her brother's death and who the people she is living with really are.

I'm really torn on how I feel about this book. On one hand I really liked it because it was different, forbidden and twisted and on the other hand, it didn't really grab me as much as I wanted it too. Not sure if it was the fact that I waited so long to read it and my expectations were extremely high or what. All in all it wasn't a bad book. 
Maybe I should read it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment