Monday, December 15, 2014

Easy Virtue - review

Seriously, Mia Asher I love you and I hate you! You are killing me with these books! 

After Arsen, I couldn't wait to get my hands on Mia Asher's next story! Easy Virtue is anything but easy! It's messy, it's twisted, it's a roller coaster ride that I can't get off of and now I'm stuck waiting for the next twist and turn.

Blaire is a strong girl who knows how to get what she wants. That is until Ronan comes along and makes her feel things that she's never felt before. Good thing she has Lawrence too!

“It’s better to live a life full of regrets than not live at all.” He lowers his voice and adds huskily, “Let me show you how it’s done.”
Mia Asher, Easy Virtue 

Ms. Asher can deliver a book like no other!  The only thing I can say is, "Please write faster"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment