Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dirty Red - review

In the words of Tarryn Fisher, "Never trust a redhead"!
Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies, #2)
Dirty Red, Book 2, in the Love Me With Lies series....OMFG! And to think, I hated Leah in the Opportunist! Why would I even bother to read a book completely about her?! Because she's a red head! That's why!

All I have to say is that this book is a great addition to the series. We really get to see Leah in a whole new light and I'm not saying that's a good thing. She is an evil, manipulating, heartless bitch! Leah finally has everything she has ever wanted, including Caleb, yet she really doesn't have him and never fully did. Olivia will always be there, in the back of Caleb's mind as everything he wants and can't have. I love that Leah is reminded of that fact too!

  “Go be with your husband ... before he realizes that he's still in love with me” - Olivia

Leah is determined to do whatever she can to keep him, and I mean anything! The ending of the book was a complete shock to my system and of course we are left waiting for book 3, Thief, which is from Caleb's point of view.




No comments:

Post a Comment