Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Opportunist - review

Oh my, where do I start?! First off, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one yet. Having read it almost a year ago, I'm still able to recall every emotion I felt reading it. Love, angst, hurt, lies and deceit all wrapped up in a big red bow! 

I can't even begin to describe the emotional roller coaster ride that this book took me on. After all this time I'm still sick over it! It was raw and real and absolutely didn't end the way I wanted it to. Yet, somehow I still loved it! The characters are excellent and the storyline is so unique and twisted! Thanks a lot Tarryn Fisher for leaving me in complete turmoil! 

I honestly don't want to give anything away but all I have to say is go read it NOW (if you haven't already)! When I finished this book I had no idea that it was going to be a trilogy. I couldn't be happier about it. I am currently reading Dirty Red, book 2 in the Love Me With Lies series.....review to come shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment