Friday, October 25, 2013

Unattainable (Undeniable #3) - review

I am so sad that I'm all caught up on this amazing series from Madeline Sheehan. Unattainable, book 3 in the Undeniable series features Cage and Tegan along with Dirty and Ellie.

“From chaos, the strongest sort of love is usually born.” - Madeline Sheehan

This couldn't be more true for Tegan and Cage. Tegan is the daughter of club whore, Dorothy. Her entire life has revolved around the Hells Horsemen and Cage West. Their story will completely break you into a million pieces then carefully put you back together. 

We also get a deeper glimpse of Dirty in this book. He is just as broken and  may have just found the one woman who holds the glue. Though Ellie has her own demons to battle, she has found something special in Dirty.

With so much happening in this book, there is never a dull moment. The tragic, broken, raw, gritty stories will have you hooked from the beginning. If you haven't started this series, do it now. I don't know why I waited so long to read them. Once I started, I couldn't put them down! Can't wait for more from Ms. Sheehan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment