Monday, October 14, 2013

Undeniable - review

Wow, just wow! I honestly do not know why I waited a whole entire year to start this book, or this series! It's undeniably fantastic!!!

Undeniable has a bit of a Sons of Anarchy feel to it. It's intense, raw, hardcore and completely sucked me in from the beginning. 

Prologue: Mark Twain said, “The two most important days in your life is the day you were born and the day you find out why.”
I don’t remember the day I was born, but I remember the day I found out why.
His name was Deuce.
He was my “why”.
And this is our story.
It is not a pretty one.
Some parts of it are downright ugly.
But it’s ours.
And because I believe everything happens for a reason, I wouldn’t change a thing.
 


This prologue couldn't describe this book any better. It was brutal, scary and downright addicting. Deuce is a rough, tough, alpha male in every sense of the word. President of the Hells Horseman and holy hell, I loved him from the day he met the sweet, smart, 5 year old Eva Fox.

Their relationship is not easy. It's not roses and sunsets. It's one that will leave you shaking your head, ready to break something and dying for more.

I'm warning you, this book is not for the faint of heart and will leave you reeling! I'm diving into Unbeautifully now.

No comments:

Post a Comment