Thursday, October 17, 2013

Unbeautifully (Undeniable #2) - review


Wow! This series just keeps getting better! Book number two from Madeline Sheehan's Undeniable series was just as intense as the first!

Picking up where the first book left off, this book features Ripper and Danielle (Danny) West, yes, Deuce's daughter! We also get more of Deuce, Eva and the rest of the Hells Horsemen! Danny is young, sweet and beautiful and the exact opposite of Ripper. Despite being much older, very dangerous and scarred, he's got a kind side, especially when it comes to Danny.  I absolutely love Ripper!!! The two of them share a special night that changes everything for them. It completely tore me up! I really felt for Danny and Ripper and everything they went through.

Again, this series is rough, raw, gritty and I loved every word of it! Their story was heart breaking,  gut wrenching and unbeautifully perfect!!

 Everything has beauty. Even the ugly. Especially the ugly.
Because without ugly, there would be no beauty.


I'm so excited to read Unattainable that I'm diving in now! And I get to meet the amazingly talented Madeline Sheehan this weekend! Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment