Friday, November 15, 2013

Consequences - review

After meeting Ms. Romig in Pittsburgh, I just had to start this series that I have had on hold since I knew it was going to be a trilogy. 
 
For every action there is a consequence. That is what Anthony Rawlings had taught Claire Nichols after he abducted her. He is a very wealthy, extremely private business man teaching her how to behave and she is a young, beautiful girl learning but fighting for survival and her freedom. 

This book has me so torn. It wasn't really a romance, more like torture! It started off slow but ended with a bang! I really had no idea what to expect when reading this and the ending completely shocked me! I was confused and frustrated with Claire's actions and decisions. There was really nothing about Anthony that was likeable (except for his money, I guess) and just when you thought he had a redeeming quality his true colors were shown.

The book was very descriptive and I lived vicariously through Claire on her trips to France and Fiji! I also loved the quotes at the beginning of each chapter! Can't wait to find out the Truth next!

No comments:

Post a Comment