Friday, November 1, 2013

Real - review

Real....ugh! I really, really, really wanted to love this book. I've been waiting to read it because I know book 2 is coming out next week. That being said, I'm hoping Mine will change my opinion of Real.

Lets start by saying that Remington "Riptide" Tate is hot! He's a sexy, underground fighter and the extreme definition of alpha male. Oh and he's completely manic and bi-polar. Good thing he's still hot!

When he sees Brooke at one of his fights, he just has to have her. Not wanting to hurt her like he does everyone else when he goes "black", he hires her to work for him and takes his time getting her into bed.

I'm so torn at how I feel about this book. It had everything I love in a book yet I didn't love it. I wasn't really a big fan of Brooke. She was really annoying and kind of dull. Luckily, Remy stole the show!

 Even though I can only give this book 3.5/4 stars, I'm looking forward to more books by Katy Evans. And yes, I'm going to read Mine......stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment