Friday, November 1, 2013

My Today (My Way #2) - review

My Today is Lacey's story and I have to say I loved it even more than My Now and Forever (where we first get to meet her)!

I love Lacey! She is a fantastic character and I'm so happy that I got to read her story. She is Millie's best friend, she's smart, sassy, spunky, and overcoming years of sexual abuse that she's kept hidden under scars and tattoos.

When she wakes up next to Tripp, Cree's cousin, after a night that neither of them remember, a friendship begins which leads to more.  He has family demons that he's been battling and Lacey is just the person to help him through it. Tripp and Lacey are perfect together!

We get more of Millie and Cree as well as Willow and Annie in this book. It was emotional, funny and all about putting your past behind you. My Today was fantastic!You should definitely read

P.S. You can find my name in the acknowledgements!!!! Thank you, thank you, HJ Bellus!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment