Friday, March 28, 2014

Fading - review

I have finally gotten around to this novel by E.K. Blair and I'm so happy that I did.  Other than the fact that Candace annoyed me at the beginning she actually redeemed herself by the end.

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."

Fading is the story of Candace Parker and her brave, emotional tale of recovery and survival. Candace has not had an easy life. Her hopeful career choice in ballet is only one of the reasons that her parents are disappointed in her. Not being able to live up to their standards, she continues to do what she loves.

After a brutal attack, Ryan Campbell saves an unknown girl in an alley. As their paths cross again, the two build a friendship that is based on trust and time. (I must say that I love Ryan!!! What a great guy!) He truly falls for Candace not knowing that she is the girl he saved until they are in a relationship. Of course when Candace finds out that he knew her secret all along, her world is turned upside down again.  

Fortunately, love and trust win and we get Ryan's story in Book #2, Falling from E.K. Blair. I can't wait to read it!








No comments:

Post a Comment