Friday, March 7, 2014

Great Exploitations - reviews

AAhhhh, Eve is back and still working on her 10, Henry Callahan. She goes to him for a job and while he's out of town on business she tends to some business of her own in Tampa. 

Rob Tucker,  wife beater and a seven. What a slime ball! Of course trouble brews when his definition of getting physical has a double meaning! Things get complicated with the two errands and we are left again wanting more!

I really can't rave about this series enough and I really wish it could be made into a television mini-series. My only gripe is that these books are way too short and I'm constantly left wondering what's going to happen next.  Luckily, I have Sin in Seattle at my fingertips.





Another excellent addition to the Great Exploitation series. Things are heating up in San Fran and Eve now has some competition!





After encountering complications with the Tucker errand, there are now complications with Henry Callahan errand. When G orders Eve to give up on the Tucker errand, Eve convinces her that she is good at her job and will stop at nothing to get them both done.


I'm dying to know what is going to happen with Henry and Eve and what he's holding back from her. I have no idea how long this series of novellas is going to be but I can't wait for the next one! 

Keep up the great work Ms. Williams! I'm hooked!



No comments:

Post a Comment