Thursday, March 20, 2014

Interview with a Master - review

What an excellent book! An Interview with a Master is a story like no other. It's sexy, erotic, provocative and sinfully delicious! I completely devoured it from the very beginning!

Jonah Noble is the Master himself. He has a way with words and delivers his tale of how he became a master in the BDSM lifestyle. Written by a man, Jason Luke truly knows that it's all about anticipation. I have been waiting for a book like this, so different yet so simple and engaging. You can feel the anticipation dripping off the pages as you read them.

While I wasn't a big fan of Leticia or their lack of chemistry, I was pleased to find out that this is in fact part of a series and I'm looking forward to more of the Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment