Monday, May 12, 2014

Monster in His Eyes - review

Monster in his Eyes by JM Darhower gets my vote for best of the year so far!!! I loved everything about including Naz!

Ignazio "Naz" Vitale is your dark, sexy, powerful, dangerous man who when he meets the young (yes, 17 years younger) Karissa Reed he draws her in like a moth to a flame! Let's just say he got me too! While Karissa is a bit annoying at times, probably because of her age, it is for good reason and reminds you of the age difference. He's got secrets and he doesn't fail to let Karissa know that he's not a good man. Unfortunately, that does not stop her from falling for him. Naz seduces her, roughly, blatantly and undeniably.

“He set out to destroy me, but he fell in love with me instead. I fell in love with him, and that's what destroyed me in the end.”
J.M. Darhower, Monster in His Eyes 


The end of this book hit me like a ton of bricks!  I should have seen it coming but I was so captivated by Naz that I couldn't see him for the true villain that he is. Or I just didn't want to believe it! Needless to say, I want more of him!!! Pronto!!


No comments:

Post a Comment