Sunday, May 4, 2014

Teaching Willow - Session 4

Displaying TWS4Promo(Final!l.jpg
Title: TEACHING WILLOW: Session Four by Paige James

Age group: Adult

Genre: Erotic Romance

Cover designer: Paige James 

Release Date: May 6, 2014

Tour organized by: WordSmith Publicity
Displaying photo 3-2.JPG

Book Description:

After everything we’ve been through, after all that has happened, it’s finally time to come clean. Both of us. There’s so much I want to tell him, and so much I want to know. But there’s still one thing that could ruin it all, one thing that could change the game completely. 

How can I put this weight on him? But then again, how can I not? He deserves to know.

Displaying photo 2-2.JPG
Best Kissing Scene (5/5)

Session One:

~I crush her mouth against mine as I let my fingers run wild. I can’t 
wait to touch her. Her lips are soft beneath mine. Ready. Eager even. My 
palms meet skin at nearly every place I touch. 

Session Two:

~When he finally lowers his lips to mine, the kiss is different. It’s soft 
and tender, reverent and pure. It feels like the tears that are spilling 
down my cheeks. It feels warm, yet cool, bitter yet sweet. It feels like the 
beginning, but also the end. It feels like love. 

Session Three:

~I dive into her mouth, licking and sucking, temporarily lost to this little 
taste of something I’ve denied myself for what seems like forever. My 
hands are in her hair, on her back, biting into her ass cheeks. I pull her 
tight against me and she moves her hips, riding my thigh. She’s all but 
begging me to make her come and holy god how I want to!


Connect with the Author:

My name is Paige James. I'm a fairly shy bookworm and lover of all things romantic and steamy. I'm a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a drinker of wine, an animal advocate (even the ones that look like rodents) and a spinner of tales. Thank you for taking a chance on my work. You're making this working girl's dream come true.

Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment