Friday, August 2, 2013

Collide - review

A missed first encounter...Colliding with a second chance....Oh my word!! I can't believe I waited so long to read this one but thank goodness I did because now I can dive right into Pulse.

Let me start by saying that this book had it all! A love triangle, angst, drama, love, hot sex, broken hearts, awesome characters and so much more! Gavin Blake is my new swoon-worthy book boyfriend! Hot damn that guy is fine!!  
*fanning self

Emily is new to the Big Apple and getting settled in with the help of her boyfriend, Dillon when she meets the tall-dark and F**kable, Gavin Blake! A Yankees game, a few bottle caps and thoughts of a packed green mini van has Emily re-evaluating her current relationship.

This book was my cup of tea and I can't wait to drink up more!

No comments:

Post a Comment