Monday, August 5, 2013

Pulse - review

Gail McHugh definitely got my pulse going in the follow up to Emily and Gavin's story from Collide. I loved every angst-filled, hot, intense minute of this book (except for the part that nearly gave me a heart attack)! Thanks for that ;)

Gavin Blake is still every bit of the tall, dark and f**kable, swoon worthy, book boyfriend that every girl should be fortunate enough to find. As if it was possible to love him even more, he took it to a whole new level here! Though Emily and Gavin have a few obstacles to overcome, what they endure makes them that much stronger.

We were written for one another, and I wouldn't change one line in our romance novel. The good, the bad, the in between. It's ours. We own it. - Gail McHugh

I could feel Gavin and Emily's love for one another just oozing off the pages! A true love that completes you, makes you stronger and completely happy is hard to find.  To be so lucky to find the kind of love that books and movies are made about is truly the greatest ever!

I strongly recommend this series and look forward to what Ms. McHugh delivers us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment