Friday, January 10, 2014

Avoiding Temptation - review

The final installment of the Avoiding Series was just exactly how I wanted it to end. Yes, sue me. I've been Team Jack from the very beginning! I know, I know, he's a liar, he's a cheater, he married that biotch Bekah but it was always about Lexi and always will be.

There was so much happening in this book and so much that I loved. I loved that it was told from the present to the past. Ramsey's proposal was so romantic and so sweet. It actually made me feel a little bad for him but like I said, I'm Team Jack all the way! There is just something about Ramsey that rubs me the wrong way though I get why Lexi fell in love with him and I don't know one girl that would kick him out of bed. I also absolutely LOVED that Kellen Kyle made an appearance!!! Much love for the D-Bags from this girl! 

All in all, this series was a roller coaster from the beginning. Buckle up for this ride, you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment