Thursday, January 23, 2014

RAW - review

I really don't even know where to begin with this one. I finished the book a few days ago and actually needed time to process my thoughts before reviewing Raw. Even with the Author's Note I'm still left conflicted. 

***Author Note: This is not a love story. This is a story of love gone wrong.***

After all the buzz following this book, I couldn't wait to start it. I get that it's not a love story, fine. I like something different every so often but this was borderline CRAZY!!! Even the characters were crazy! Twitch has been stalking Lexi for quite some time. He's strong, wealthy, demanding and downright scary. And of course Lexi falls for her stalker after he saves her from being raped (which he set up). Lexi is a very naive woman and her stupidity annoyed me. She should have been smarter than she came off in the book especially since it's her job!

Raw was very frustrating, full of angst and just plain raw!
If it wasn't for the shocker at the end of this book, I would have given it 3.5 stars but the ending bumped it up to 4 stars! Not sure if I actually liked the ending or just liked that it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment