Thursday, January 23, 2014

Little 'Ol Me - review

Okay, okay, I FINALLY got around to this book that I've been meaning to read and the only thing I can think of is, "why didn't I read it sooner"?!  I devoured this book in one snow day and I want more! More of Laurel Forte! Not more snow! 

Little 'Ol Me is based on a true story which takes place in the town I live in and while I don't personally know the author or any of the characters, I know of them and you probably will too.

Laurel Forte is a kick ass main character! Must say that I loved her attitude from the beginning. After getting struck by lightning, finding out she's pregnant, getting married and divorced, Laurel's priorities are all about her son. When Laurel's friends set her up with Bryan, everything just falls into place! Bryan and Laurel have a great relationship and he's great with Hunter, Laurel's son.  Bryan and his friends sign a deal for a television show and everything changes. Laurel's life is once again turned upside down yet she proves how strong and determined she is to protect her child and move on with her life.

I honestly can't wait for the next book in the Laurel Forte Series!


No comments:

Post a Comment