Monday, January 19, 2015

Never Never - review

When I found out that two of my favorite authors were going to team up to create a book, I couldn't wait to read it! Never Never did not disappoint!

Collen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher nailed it! This book was different and unlike anything I've read before. The only downfall is the huge cliffhanger! I need more now!!!!

Best friends since they could walk.
In love since the age of fourteen.
Complete strangers since this morning.

He'll do anything to remember.
She'll do anything to forget.


When Silas and Charlie both wake up with no memory of who they are, they team up to figure things out. I must say, I have no clue as to where this story is going and was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I can't wait to find out what happens next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment