Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Unbreakable - review

Unbreakable by Rebecca Shea was the last  book that I read in 2014 and it definitely ended my year perfectly!

Jess and Gabe have been friends forever. He's the boy next door and Jess was pretty much raised by his parents when her mother died.

Gabe is completely swoon worthy! Once Gabe and Jess start dating and their love was sweet, perfect, almost too perfect. I was waiting for something bad to happen and boy did it! In the blink of an eye, their relationship changes and Jess takes an internship position across the country where we meet Landon! Seriously swoon time! I think I'm a Landon girl myself!

Landon is the bad boy and player who won't settle down though he does fall hard for Jess, he knows that her heart is with Gabe.

Unbreakable evoked every emotion out of me and I honestly can't wait for Undone.


No comments:

Post a Comment