Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What If - review

I am a huge fan of Rebecca Donovan and her books. What If was pretty good though I wouldn't call it her best.

When Cal Logan runs into his long lost friend Nicole Bentley, he is shocked to see her since no one has heard from her in over a year however, this girl is not the Nicole Bentley that he knew yet there is something about her. Nyelle Preston is the complete opposite of Nicole. Cal is completely intrigued by Nyelle and trying to figure out her story. 

"She continues to confuse me with every conversation we have. But this girl makes me happy. Frustrated too. But mostly happy. And so I'm going to take advantage of every second I have with her."

This book is a great story about friendship, love and getting past the what ifs!

No comments:

Post a Comment