Friday, November 30, 2012

Avoiding Responsibility - review

For those of you who had to wait for this one, I bet you are thinking it was so worth it! I waited until now to write the review because I didn't want to give anything away. If you haven't read Avoiding Commitment, you can find my review here but I suggest you read it now!

Lexi is trying to move on with her life when she receives a phone call from Ramsey inviting her to Jack & Bekah's wedding. The wedding that Lexi has been trying to avoid at all costs. Lets just say that all of the angst and drama are back and the emotional roller coaster is one heck of a ride!

I absolutely loved the music lyrics at the beginning of each chapter, how it went from past to present tense and the ending was awesome! I am really hoping that K.A. Linde decides to write a third book however, I don't know if my heart can take it. Not saying I wouldn't read it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment