Friday, June 6, 2014

Bang - review

Wow. Just wow. This book blew me away! The description does not do it justice. Dark, disturbing, twisted, haunting...the list goes on! 

Bang is a book like no other. It's about a woman seeking revenge on those that ruined her life complete with a few bumps along the way. It's emotionally horrifying storyline will suck you in, bleed you dry yet begging for more!

“Fairytale is nothing but a fancy word for a lie used to deceive little kids. A false perception of reality used to give them hope in a hopeless world.”

I truly didn't know what to expect when I read this book but it was absolutely amazing! E.K. Blair came out with a bang on this one! I can't wait for more of the Black Lotus series!

P.S. I can't wait to the the mastermind of this series tomorrow! Indies are Invading Philly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment