Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Burned - review

Burned by Tara Sivec is a scorcher!! Her first erotic novel and it's off the charts hot!!!  I loved everything from the description to the very last page.

Seventeen years old when he broke my heart.
Seventeen days later when another picked up the pieces.
Seventeen years together.
Seventeen thousand problems.
Seventeen days of reliving my past and finding a new future.
Seventeen minutes until it all went up in flames.
Seventeen breaths until I took my last.
This is my story…and it’s going to burn.


 -When a woman can look you right in the eye and tell you she just doesn't care anymore and can do it without any emotion clouding her features, it's time to take her seriously.

-When the tears never came and all I could think about was that I just wanted him to gone, I knew there was no turning back. I was done.

These two quotes couldn't have been more true. I know the exact feelings and definitely felt a connection to this book. It's no secret that I am such a huge fan of Tara Sivec and this book solidifies it even more! Can't wait to see what she comes out with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment