Thursday, June 26, 2014

Phenomenal X - review

OMG Phenomenal X was exactly that, phenomenal. This is the first Michelle Valentine book that I've read and I'm dying for more!

Xavier Cold AKA Phenomenal X is a wrestling superstar and my kind of guy. I loved him from the minute he stepped on the airplane! He's had a rough childhood,a troubled past and here are few people in the world that actually know him and consider him family.

When he meets Anna Cortez and she denies his many advances, the two of them form a special friendship. She's run away from a controlling father and since she's new to town Xavier helps her start her life over. Strictly starting as friends, the sexual tension is undeniable. Once the lines of friendship are crossed, there is no turning back.

I honestly can't wait for the next Hard Knocks Book.


No comments:

Post a Comment