Thursday, June 19, 2014
Crossing the Line - Cosmo's Red Hot Reads Tour
1. Know the company policy;—You just got an opportunity to finally snag that sweet corner office. The last thing you need is a wicked distraction....
2. Don't date your boss—Sure, Jamison Wolfe has a smile that could send a woman into instant orgasmic joy. But more important, he's your strict, control-freakish boss. Your hot, sexy, control-
3. Keep PDA out of the office—Okay, so you slipped up. Once. It was just the temptation of having Jamison at your complete naked mercy.
4. Prepare for the worst—This can't go anywhere. You know it, he knows it. So why stop now?
5. Be discreet—Even when it gets more intense. Even when you push every limit you both possess...
My Review: Crossing the Line was short, hot and a perfect beach read!
Jamison Wolfe is the super controlling boss of Caitlyn Fox. When she is given one opportunity to prove herself to him and show him that she knows what she's doing, Jamison lets her take control in more ways than one.
Sometimes crossing the line isn't all that bad.
About the Author
When she was in third grade, Megan Hart fell in love for the first time. Not with a boy (that would wait until fourth grade), but with a story. Homecoming by Ray Bradbury leaped out at her from the pages of a library book, and she tumbled head over heels. In the dark ages, before the days of photocopiers, the only way for her to keep a copy of this story was to copy it out by hand so she could read it over and over again. Something funny happened, though, as she carefully printed it on lined notebook paper.
She made "improvements."
At age twelve, reading Stephen King's The Stand for the first time one memorable summer, it occurred to her that people really did write books for a living. That's when she decided to become an author.
Megan began writing short fantasy, horror and science fiction before graduating to novel-length romances. In 1998, now a stay-home mom, Megan took up writing in earnest, attending her first writing conference and getting her first request for a full manuscript. In 2002 she saw her first book in print, and she hasn't stopped since.
She's published in almost every genre of romantic fiction, including historical, contemporary, romantic suspense, romantic comedy, futuristic, fantasy and perhaps most notably, erotic. She also writes non-erotic fantasy and science fiction, as well as continuing to occasionally dabble in horror.
Megan's goal is to continue writing spicy, thrilling love stories with a twist. Her dream is to have a movie made of every one of her novels, starring herself as the heroine and Keanu Reeves as the hero. Megan lives in the deep, dark woods with her husband and two monsters...er...children.
Megan’s website: http://meganhart.com/
Follow the rest of the tour here: http://wp.me/p20ttU-383