Friday, July 12, 2013

Tangled - review

Tangled is my new favorite book right now! Definitely one of the best of 2013 so far, hands down! Emma Chase's debut novel is witty, sexy, hot and all told from the male point of view. Scary. I know!

Drew Evans. My new book boyfriend. I just love him. He's sexy, smart, cocky, arrogant, knows what he wants and goes after it. What he wants just happens to be Kate Brooks. She's perfect for him too! Like Obi Wan said, "You can not escape your destiny"! hmmm, maybe George Lucas was on to something!

This book was completely original, had awesome characters, a unique storyline, priceless dialogue and was perfectly written. The Notebook references also won me over! Read it now or read it later, just read it. Come to the dark side people! You will not be disappointed. 5 fanfreakintastic stars!!! Can't wait for Twisted!






No comments:

Post a Comment