Thursday, July 18, 2013

This Girl - review

Just when I thought I couldn't love this series any more, Colleen Hoover goes and schools me again! She is butterflying awesome!!!

This Girl, completely told from Will's point of view, recaps his relationship with Layken from the very beginning. I completely adore Will and everything about him. This book solidified that. 

A boy that I'm seriously, deeply, madly, incredibly, and undeniably in love with.
In love with?
That's what she said.
In love with. As in present tense.
- (Colleen Hoover)


See how it all starts, how it ends and relive it all over again! You will not regret it! 

I loved reading this book almost as much as the first two. It was beautifully written and to see how Will felt about all of his firsts with Lake was just perfect! It was emotional, heart whelming and a truly brilliant story about a boy, this girl and their incredible love.

I honestly can not recommend this series enough. 
I promise you will love it too! 

From "The Final Piece"
If we’re lucky,
If we pay enough attention,
We’ll find a
perfect match.
The pieces of the puzzle that slide right in
The pieces that hug the contours of our own
pieces.
The pieces that lock to us.
The pieces that we lock to.
The pieces that fit so well, we can’t tell
where our piece begins
And that piece ends.
Those pieces we call
Friends.
True loves.
Dreams.
Passions.
Beliefs.
Talents.
They’re all the pieces that complete our
puzzles........


When I looked at my own puzzle,
I would see a finished piece.
I had the edges lined,
The corners framed,
The center filled.
It felt like it was complete.
All the pieces were there.
I had everything I wanted.
Everything I needed.
Everything I dreamt of. 


- Will Cooper






No comments:

Post a Comment