Monday, July 15, 2013

Walking Disaster - review

Just when I thought I couldn't love Travis Maddox any more, Walking Disaster kicks it up a notch! I loved Beautiful Disaster but hearing it from Travis makes it so much better!

Yes, it's the same story, has the same feel to it but Travis, aaaahhhhh Travis! There isn't much more to say than that. I loved everything from the prologue (which made me tear up) to the happy-ever-after epilogue. Every word, every thought, every punch, every kiss made this walking disaster even more beautiful in my eyes. I don't think I could ever get enough of Travis and Abby's story.

If you haven't read Beautiful Disaster then definitely read that one first. I was hesitant to read this because I already knew the story but I'm so glad I did. Can't believe I waited so long to read it. 5 beautiful stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment