Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crash - review

“The name’s Jude Ryder, since I know you’re all but salivating like a rabid dog to know, and I don’t do girlfriends, relationships, flowers or regular phone calls. If that works for you, I think we could work out something special.”
Nicole Williams, Crash

Aaahhhh Jude Ryder!!! Enough said!

What a great book and right up my alley. Lucy Larsen  has her sights set on Julliard and now on Jude Ryder, the ladies man, who lives in a boys home and has been in more trouble than he cares to admit.  Jude knows that he is no good for Lucy but she doesn't want to be away from him. Both of them have had tragic pasts and have broken families and without giving anything away the end is just heart-wrenching and shocking. I can't wait for more of Jude and Lucy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment