Thursday, September 27, 2012

On the Island - review

I completely fell in love with this book when I read it! It was one of those books that I read in one sitting because I couldn't put it down!

Anna Emerson is a 30 year old teacher who is heading to Maldives for the summer to tutor 16 year old, cancer patient, T.J. Callahan who is currently in remission. When their plane crashes on the way to the island, the two of them must work together to survive. As each year passes and T.J. grows up into an adult, their feelings start to change. At first I had some reservations about their relationship but ultimately I found myself rooting for them. The age difference is not weird at all and nothing happens while T.J. is a minor. As a couple, they have a lot to endure and their story was just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment