Sunday, September 30, 2012

TFEiC trip to Chicago!

What an experience! I honestly had the best time and got to meet so many amazing authors that inspired me to blog in the first place. How could I pass up the opportunity to meet them all at once? I couldn't and it was so worth it! A whirlwind of a trip and flying out to Chicago alone was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be.  It was so exciting to get to talk with each author about their books and can't wait to read more of their stories!

Some pics of the day....

Tara Sivec - "Spitters are quitters"!
 

S.C. Stephens (aka Kellen Kyle's boss)


Colleen Hoover - butterflying awesome!
 

Jillian Dodd - love the goodie bag!

 
 
 
I am so happy to have all of my books signed and to have met some great girls! Keep writing so I can keep reading! You feed my addiction!



No comments:

Post a Comment