Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sexy Sunday Premier!

Okay, so I have been trying to find a way to get over the Sunday night blues and what better way than to start a Sexy Sunday post! I'll be featuring my current book boyfriend of the week each Sunday and my first victim is none other than.....

Ryan Christensen from Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber!!! He's used to the premier parties so I decided to let him show everyone else how it's done!  If you haven't read these books yet, I suggest you add them to your list so you can see how much "book boyfriend" material he is. Sorry Taryn, hope you don't mind that I borrowed your man for the week ;) I'll return him in one piece, I swear!

I have no idea who this guy is or where this picture came from but he can be my Ryan Christensen!

No comments:

Post a Comment