Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Stalk Me - review

The Keatyn Chronicles: Book 1 was awesome!!!  It's being dubbed as Gossip Girl meets Mean Girls in Malibu which is so totally fitting! 

"You could come with me. Or you could Stalk Me. Or Kiss Me. Or Date Me. Or Love Me. Or take me to your room and attack me." - Jillian Dodd

Keatyn's high school experience is like the perfect movie script. She has everything she has ever wanted yet her life is far from perfect. Now she doesn't know that she wants it anymore and she is ready to change the script. This book totally takes you back to high school and I had so much fun reading it! I loved all of the characters and found myself first rooting for Brooklyn, then Cush, then Brooklyn, then Cush and even Vincent, eek, I know! Now I'm all about the demi-God hottie of all hotties!  

I think I love Jillian Dodd and can't wait for book 2 of the Keatyn Chronicles (which comes out in December). Guess I'll have to read That Boy and That Wedding in the mean time!

No comments:

Post a Comment